Some time ago, I watched an amazing video about sleep. It ringed true along with other reading I was doing at the same time.
It covers several points:
- how do we think about sleep? some quotes through the centuries will surely make you smile;
- biological importance of sleep;
- dangers of exhaustion and micro-sleeping (self-driving cars, anyone?);
- sleeping and eating;
- busting some sleep-related myths;
- some updates from neuroscience.
It’s only 20 minutes long, and it has some great humour.
Here’s the link: Why Do We Sleep?